NLN Exam - PAX Pre-Admission Exam for the A.D.N. program (RN)
This is the National League of Nursing (NLN) exam for Pre-Admission to the A.D.N. program. This reserves your testing date.
The NLN is now delivered remotely. You will be able to take the exam from a location of your choice.
HOW TO REGISTER AND PAY FOR EXAM
- Go to this link: Ashland Community and Tech College
- Create a User Account.
IMPORTANT: In the “Details” field, please enter your KCTCS Student ID number.
- Once you create your account, you will need to verify your account through the email address you provided.
- Once you verify the email, you will be asked to create a password.
- Log In
- Once you have logged in, click on the “Buy Exam” tab
- Add the H-PAX_1 - Pre-Admission Exam for HyFlex exam to your cart and checkout.
ON TEST DAY
During Exam Time, you will need to click on the “My Assessments” tab and Start your Exam.
NOTE: You will need a webcam and microphone.
- An original, current (valid) ID issued by a city/state/federal government agency.
- Your first and last names must match the name on your NLN testing account you created.
- The photo must be clearly recognizable as you.
- You are alone in a well-lit, quiet, private room.
- Any doors to the room or closet are to be closed.
- Your desk and work area are clear
- You are connected to a power source
- Mobile phones should be turned off and stored away out of sight.
- No phones or headphones
- No dual monitors
- No leaving your seat
- No talking
- Webcam, speakers, and microphone must remain on throughout the test.
- The proctor must be able to see you for the duration of the test
PAX Prep Materials:
Once your student account has been created, you can purchase prep materials by clicking on the BUY EXAM tab.
Use the store filter to select STUDENT PRODUCTS > TEST PREP> See PAX Prep Products for purchase.